Dance Theatre Fairbanks Covid-19 Mitigation Plan
ANY PERSON WITH SYMPTOMS CONSISTENT WITH COVID-19 MAY NOT ENTER THE PREMISES.
Participants must agree not to participate in a dance class or activity if they:
1.Are exhibiting the current CDC recognized symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
2.Have knowingly been in contact with a suspected or positive case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
3.Are within 72 hours of exhibiting significant COVID-19 symptoms or a fever.
4.When recovering from a case of COVID-19, are less than 14 days from onset or less than 72 hours since the end of significant symptoms or fever.
5.Have not been in the state for 14 days symptom free if Health Mandate 10.1 – International and Interstate Travel – Order for Self- Quarantine is in effect.
Participants must agree to inform DTF administrative staff if they have tested positive for Covid-19 within seven days of participation in any activity associated with Dance Theatre Fairbanks so that other participants can be informed that a fellow participant became sick and they should monitor for symptoms and practice recommended social distancing measures.
Restrictions for Dancers and Parents
- All Dancers and Staff will wear a mask at all times. For dancers with multiple classes per day, we encourage bringing multiple clean, dry masks. Used masks should be put in a large ziplock and kept in their dance bag.
- Parents are to drop off and pick up only as the lobby/atrium will remain closed to viewing and waiting. Online payment is encouraged, but a parent may accompany their dancer to pay tuition and sign paperwork as needed. If you need to enter the building, please wear a mask while in the building.
- Dancers will have Temperatures taken upon arrive. Dancers with temps higher than 100 will be asked to return home and follow the symptom guidelines below.
- Young dancers should be walked in and out of the studio by one family member, as necessary.
- Staff will be at main entrance before and after class to ensure dancer safety.
- Dancers must be fever and symptom free for 72 hours before returning to class.
- Wash hands before classes. Sanitization stations will be available throughout the studio.
- Water fountains will remain closed. Dancers should bring water bottles clearly labeled with dancer’s name.
- Dressing rooms will remain closed until social distancing guidelines are lifted. Dancers should come dressed and ready to go for class. Dancers should bring all necessary dance shoes and gear in a dance bag that will stay with dancer. Dancers should not dress for class in the bathrooms.
- Dancers should arrive 5 minutes before their scheduled class. Early arrivals is discouraged.